Search found 3 matches

by Lilliana
14 Jan 2004, 21:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pantaleone and Vadini might have been vidino
Replies: 17
Views: 13050

Are you this pleasant to all new user? I won't be using this forum any longer. Lilliana
by Lilliana
14 Jan 2004, 20:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pantaleone and Vadini might have been vidino
Replies: 17
Views: 13050

I am new to this site and just read your post. My great grandmother was Maria Pantaleone from Villa Santa Maria, Spoltore. Her son, my grandfather also immigrated to Steubenville, Ohio in 1920. Maybe there is a connection.
Lilliana
by Lilliana
14 Jan 2004, 20:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Total Stand Still. Surname MASI
Replies: 27
Views: 31865

Wolfy, I am new to this site and was intrigued by your post as my maiden name is DeMasis. My grandparents were from Villa Santa Maria, Spoltore. I don't know if there have been any changes in the spelling of the names but it is interesting. Lilliana