Search found 37 matches

by ZackLofton27
19 Mar 2013, 22:54
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Casteltermini, Sicily - Any records online?
Replies: 64
Views: 31652

Re: Casteltermini, Sicily - Any records online?

Hey Tessa! I guess this isn't a total loss, other than our discussions which added meat to the bones! When you get a chance, can you re-post the links or the actual records with translations for the marriages of: Pietro Panepinto and Sarafina Capozza -- married 22 Oct 1891 Michelangelo Panepinto and...
by ZackLofton27
19 Mar 2013, 17:26

I can't remember but it was close. Definitely at least 14 pages. My entire discussion is lost. I'm not angry, just sad! :( Everything has been back-dated to October 2012.
by ZackLofton27
19 Mar 2013, 17:18

See the announcement made on 10 March 2013 by the Super Moderator. This thread was like 20 pages long, and now it is back to 2 pages. We had a very educated, lengthy discussion here. I knew I should have backed it all up! :( I also wasn't a "Newbie" anymore LOL, I had three of them, I thin...
by ZackLofton27
19 Mar 2013, 16:52

I'm very sad that this thread, and many other threads went in the crash. I'm glad I saved most of the information, but the discussion here was so lengthy and detailed. Very interesting too! :( I'm sure there are many tidbits that I will not get into my research unless it's redone. That would be very...
by ZackLofton27
28 Oct 2012, 02:01

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... d=75604301
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... d=65731165

From these memorials you can find the memorials of their children, with additional information.
by ZackLofton27
28 Oct 2012, 02:36

Hi! I am looking for the Termini and Panepinto families in Casteltermini. Cruciano Termini (he used the names Luciano and Anthony later in life) was born 04 May 1874 in Italy. I'm not exactly sure where. He had a sister, Philomena Termini, who married Giovanni Ferlisi. Philomena was born between 185...
by ZackLofton27
08 May 2012, 18:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Agostino Buttice and Domenica Termini
Replies: 2
Views: 4979

Re: Agostino Buttice and Domenica Termini

Hi!! I have much to share about the Termini Family! I hope you still check this website! I am looking for some information too that you might be helpful with.