by jrbak
02 Jul 2019, 22:44
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Please help translate Francesco Negri # 1 death record
Replies: 5
Views: 936

Re: Please help translate Francesco Negri # 1 death record

Dear T,
Thank you much for the translation of Francesco's record for me, I appreciate it so very much.
Jefferie (jrbak)
by jrbak
02 Jul 2019, 22:42
Topic: Help with translation of birth record for twin boys, #'s 22 and 23.
Replies: 3
Views: 835

Help with translation of birth record for twin boys, #'s 22 and 23.

Good Afternoon, I have located the birth records of my great grandfather Luigi Negri and Enrichetta Pastore, my great grandmother's twin boys Abele and Abramo Negri. I need assisstance with the translation of these two documents; also does it say who would have been born first? Thank you so much!! J...
by jrbak
02 Jul 2019, 20:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Meaning of word pubblicazioni in these records?
Replies: 2
Views: 742

Meaning of word pubblicazioni in these records?

Hello, Can someone tell me what type of records are these listed under the word pubblicazioni? Thank you. Jefferie (jrbak) https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33SQ-G1G3-QY3?owc=SG14-6TG%3A1292372903%2C1292380902%3Fcc%3D1475996&wc=SG14-PT1%3A1292372903%2C1292380902%2C1292371101&cc=147...
by jrbak
02 Jul 2019, 19:00
Topic: Please help translate Francesco Negri # 1 death record
Replies: 5
Views: 936

Please help translate Francesco Negri # 1 death record

Hi again, This morning I found another record of a son, Francesco, of my 2nd great grandfather and mother Giovanni Negri and Domenica Bocca Negri and would appreciate it so much if someone could translate this for me. The name Francesco with birth and death dates was written on a piece of paper that...
by jrbak
02 Jul 2019, 18:26
Topic: Help with translation of Document#10; Paola Negri
Views: 589

Help with translation of Document#10; Paola Negri

Good Morning, Would someone be so kind as to translate the death record of Paola Negri, daughter of my 2nd great grandfather, Giovanni Negri and Domenica Bocca Negri. Thank you so much. Jefferie (jrbak) https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33S7-91GM-921?cc=1475996&wc=SG1W-NQV%3A1292372903%2C1...
by jrbak
01 Jul 2019, 20:19
Topic: Where to look for early records; early 1800's?
Views: 569

Re: Where to look for early records; early 1800's?

Dear Marty, Thank you so much; I did spend time looking at this site yesterday and gave up I think too soon. It started with records from the commune Chivasso in the 1866, 1870's, 1880's and then I gave up thinking these were all too late for my purpose. I did find Piverone today in the 1840's as we...
by jrbak
30 Jun 2019, 23:35
Topic: Where to look for early records; early 1800's?
Views: 569

Where to look for early records; early 1800's?

Hello, I am currently researching the surname Negri (also Negro) in Piverone, Torino, Piedmont, Italy. With help from my fellow researchers through italiangeneaolgy.com we have located many records. These are records from Piverone as well as the Tribunale, Ivrea. I am now researching dates earlier t...
by jrbak
30 Jun 2019, 19:05
Topic: Please help with the translation of my great grandfather's baptismal certificate
Views: 916

Re: Please help with the translation of my great grandfather's baptismal certificate

Dear bbviona and Tessa78,
I appreciate you both translating Luigi's birth/baptismal certificate for me. It always gives me new information on my family of which I am grateful.
Hope you both have a most pleasant day!
Jefferie (jrbak)
by jrbak
30 Jun 2019, 00:07
Topic: Please help with the translation of my great grandfather's baptismal certificate
Views: 916

Please help with the translation of my great grandfather's baptismal certificate

Good afternoon, I would appreciate any help provided in the translation of Luigi Negri's (my great grandfather) birth and baptismal certificate. I am also on a quest to find out further information on my second great grandparents etc. Thank you, Jefferie (jrbak) https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/619...
by jrbak
29 Jun 2019, 21:32
Topic: Need translation assistance with this death record #13
Replies: 7
Views: 1595

Re: Need translation assistance with this death record #13

Dear bbviona, Thank you for your explanation on the terminology of the "domiciled in Piverone" and "domiciled in life in Piverone". I did not see this until this morning so did not have a chance to thank you yet. I would have gone on assuming what I thought if you had not told me...
by jrbak
29 Jun 2019, 20:39
Topic: Help with translation of death record
Replies: 8
Views: 1823

Re: Help with translation of death record

Dear Angela, You will no doubt see my reply to you on another question that talks about this subject. I had not seen either of your replies so I don't want to repeat my response but to say I am so very grateful for all the work you have done for me in locating these records and letting me know where...
by jrbak
29 Jun 2019, 20:25

Dear Angela, Thank you so very much for all the work you have done on locating these records for me. I had come across Domenico Bocca Negri's but wasn't quite certain that this was in fact my relative. I had not read any of your responses to me until yesterday and I am sorry that I could not respond...
by jrbak
29 Jun 2019, 20:00
Topic: Help with the translation of death record #10
Replies: 9
Views: 1912

Re: Help with the translation of death record #10

Dear AngelaGrace56,
Thank you so much for answering these questions for me as it will help me on a go forward basis as learn how better to translate these death records.
Best Regards,
jrbak orJefferie
by jrbak
28 Jun 2019, 21:35

Dear bbviona, Thank you so much for the translation of this record for me. I wish I could find the death record for Giovanni Negro/Negri in Piverone as that might help me with the decision as to whether or not this is the record of my 2nd greatgrands although I believe it is. I have not uncovered it...
by jrbak
28 Jun 2019, 03:21

Need translation assistance with this death record #13

I see on the document below, my 2nd great grandfather went by Giovanni Negro rather than Negri but all the documents I see for my great grandfather, Luigi are Negri in Piverone, Italy. When Giovanni is listed on any of them it never asks for his last name so one does not see a change from Negro to N...