Hi.
Anybody knows how to find records for ancestor who do not have SS?
Thanks
Roberta
Find ancestor whitout SSN
Re: Find ancestor whitout SSN
What kind of records are you looking for?
Re: Find ancestor whitout SSN
like death records.
Re: Find ancestor whitout SSN
Do you know the city and state where the person died? Or the approximate date of death?
Re: Find ancestor whitout SSN
The city is Passaic,NJ and the date of death are around 1940 - 1960 and 1906-1920
Thanks
Roberta
Thanks
Roberta
Re: Find ancestor whitout SSN
Hi Misbris,
thank you for all your help.
I need to find a website where I can find records online.
Roberta
Re: Find ancestor whitout SSN
Unfortunately,
New Jersey does not have vital records on line. I found cemetery and death information through the FHC because they microfilmed the cemetery and the church records.
Here is a link for Passaic County.
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library ... umns=*,0,0
Here is a link for Passaic County.
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library ... umns=*,0,0

