Translation Help Please
Translation Help Please
Hi - I am having a lot of trouble translating a handwritten portion of a birth record. This portion is in the area where I usually am able to make out the mother's name, but I don't see a name within this paragraph. I suspect that the mother may have died, but I don't know what words to look for. On top of that, I can't seem to upload the image. Could someone please help me? Thanks - Sheila
Re: Translation Help Please
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Re: Translation Help Please
Here are a few sites to use for reference in translating documents:
Italian
Latin
Latin Abbreviations
Extraction Guide for Italian Records
hope this helps...
wldspirit
Italian
Latin
Latin Abbreviations
Extraction Guide for Italian Records
hope this helps...
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."

