Need help in translating a letter.

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
Piccioli
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 61
Joined: 25 May 2007, 00:00
Location: Charleston SC

Need help in translating a letter.

Post by Piccioli »

Yesterday I received a letter from a new found relative in Italy. I would appreciate it if someone could translate it for me. If anyone can help, I will either post it on this board, or email you. I am not familiar with the procedure that I should use. I have had such wonderful help from people on this board and I would appreciate anything you could do to help me.
Anna Maria Piccioli Leader
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1874
Joined: 04 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: TRENTO - ITALY
Contact:

Re: Need help in translating a letter.

Post by ricbru »

Anna Maria, send it to my email, if you want
ciao Riccardo
Post Reply