Franceschin or Franceschini
- JohnRussellFranceschini
- Newbie

- Posts: 3
- Joined: 17 Oct 2008, 10:50
Franceschin or Franceschini
Looking for anything on these- Mary and Cesare lived in Australia- before them came Rosa DeRosa and Giovanni Franceschini(Mary's parents) but I do not have much before that. Cesare changed his name from Franceschin to Franceschini rather than the other way around. Weird Huh.
- JohnRussellFranceschini
- Newbie

- Posts: 3
- Joined: 17 Oct 2008, 10:50
Re: Franceschin or Franceschini
Laura
Thanks for your help and interest- I had seen some but not all of the posts you sent- I will keep on searching!!
I hope to come over to Italy to continue the research.
Grazi
John
Thanks for your help and interest- I had seen some but not all of the posts you sent- I will keep on searching!!
I hope to come over to Italy to continue the research.
Grazi
John
