Short translation

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
ofoghlu
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 32
Joined: 18 Mar 2007, 00:00
Location: Uxbridge, Massachusetts, USA

Short translation

Post by ofoghlu »

Would someone please translate this? Thanks much in advance for your help!

:D

Dear Antonio,

It was a pleasure speaking with you yesterday. I apologise that my Italian is so terrible. I hope it was not too much of an imposition. I am e-mailing you again so that you have my correct address. I am also enclosing my home address if you care to have it. Thank you again for being so gracious and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Wishes,


Marc
User avatar
ofoghlu
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 32
Joined: 18 Mar 2007, 00:00
Location: Uxbridge, Massachusetts, USA

Re: Short translation

Post by ofoghlu »

I did it myself. Does this look ok? Anyone?

:D

Antonio,

è stato un vero piacere parlare con te ieri. Mi scuso per il mio orribile Italiano. Spero non ti sia stato di troppo disturbo. Ti mando questa email in maniera da lasciarti il mio indirizzo corretto. In calce trovi anche il mio indirizzo di casa, nel caso ti interessi. Grazie ancora per la cortesia e spero di risentirti presto.

Ti saluto cordialmente,

Marco
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Short translation

Post by liviomoreno »

ofoghlu wrote:I did it myself. Does this look ok? Anyone?

:D

Antonio,

è stato un vero piacere parlare con te ieri. Mi scuso per il mio orribile Italiano. Spero non ti sia stato di troppo disturbo. Ti mando questa email in maniera da lasciarti il mio indirizzo corretto. In calce trovi anche il mio indirizzo di casa, nel caso ti interessi. Grazie ancora per la cortesia e spero di risentirti presto.

Ti saluto cordialmente,

Marco
That's perfect!
User avatar
ofoghlu
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 32
Joined: 18 Mar 2007, 00:00
Location: Uxbridge, Massachusetts, USA

Re: Short translation

Post by ofoghlu »

Thanks!

:D
Post Reply