Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
I'm looking for information on the family of Nino & Teresa Pilotti of Montreal, Quebec. Nino emigrated from Torino - I believe they had at least five children - including one son named Alfredo who went by the alias "Freddy Franco" - I believe "Freddy" was a jazz guitarist who passed away in September of 2004. Any information would be much appreciated.
Please furnish city,town or village of origin or is Torino the actual place of origin covering births,marriages and deaths for the family? Most records are found in the place of origin and quickly resolves genealogy flow of information. =Peter=
Why is it difficult for most persons to read a Latin document? You may think that it is because they never studied Latin in school. The real answer is that some of the words appear unfamiliar to you. On the positive side, you probably already know enough Latin words to pick out a few of them in a d...