Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
I'm looking for information on the family of Nino & Teresa Pilotti of Montreal, Quebec. Nino emigrated from Torino - I believe they had at least five children - including one son named Alfredo who went by the alias "Freddy Franco" - I believe "Freddy" was a jazz guitarist who passed away in September of 2004. Any information would be much appreciated.
Please furnish city,town or village of origin or is Torino the actual place of origin covering births,marriages and deaths for the family? Most records are found in the place of origin and quickly resolves genealogy flow of information. =Peter=
Italians have not invented coffee, yet the passion they have for it makes the rest of world believe they discovered it. Around the end of the sixteen century, it was Venice where coffee was first introduced. Thanks to its trade relationship with the Eastern countries. Initially, coffee was considere...