This link is a picture from a birth record and what I need help with is what the last name is. To me it looks it could be:
Laspellini
Lassellini
Lasscellini
Lapellini
Or it could be none of these. If you can take a look at it and let me know what you think that would be appreciated. I know the first name is Francesco, that seems pretty clear.
http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=francesco.png
Help with Last Name
- uantiti
- Elite

- Posts: 405
- Joined: 11 Jun 2008, 16:52
- Location: Piedmont (Biella) & Veneto (Venice), Italy
Re: Help with Last Name
I would say SCARPELLINI.
Ada
Ada
Re: Help with Last Name
I also meant to post this one, too. This one looks like the name is Amida but the first letter could be a C so I'm not sure:
http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=amida.png
http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=amida.png
Re: Help with Last Name
I didn't even think that could be an Sc. It looked so much like an uppercase L.
- uantiti
- Elite

- Posts: 405
- Joined: 11 Jun 2008, 16:52
- Location: Piedmont (Biella) & Veneto (Venice), Italy
Re: Help with Last Name
The image is too big, could be Clorinda but I'm not sure.
Ada
Ada
- uantiti
- Elite

- Posts: 405
- Joined: 11 Jun 2008, 16:52
- Location: Piedmont (Biella) & Veneto (Venice), Italy
Re: Help with Last Name
It doesn't look any of the surnames you mentioned, I'm nearly sure it's Scarpellini. Let see if anybody else has a different version.brru25 wrote:I didn't even think that could be an Sc. It looked so much like an uppercase L.
Ada
Re: Help with Last Name
Hi,
I agree with Ada, it seems Francesco Scarpellini
Laura
I agree with Ada, it seems Francesco Scarpellini
Laura
- ChrisMosca
- Elite

- Posts: 390
- Joined: 11 Dec 2007, 14:13
Re: Help with Last Name
I also agree with scarpellini the second one is hard to tell, its definitely something-mida
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Help with Last Name
Agree 100%, Francesco Scarpelliniuantiti wrote:I would say SCARPELLINI.
Ada
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Help with Last Name
I suggest that you post the full document...brru25 wrote:I also meant to post this one, too. This one looks like the name is Amida but the first letter could be a C so I'm not sure:
http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=amida.png
