Marriage records to translate 4th document

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite
Posts: 390
Joined: 11 Dec 2007, 14:13

Marriage records to translate 4th document

Post by ChrisMosca »

this is like the 2nd document but for the groom Giovanni Gallo, I'm hoping somewhere in there it shows his exact birth date or any other important information. thanks for the translation/transcription!!!

[img][IMG]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l144/ ... rpart4.jpg[/img][/img]
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).
User avatar
Lucap
Master
Master
Posts: 751
Joined: 16 Feb 2008, 16:27
Location: Terni - Italy

Re: Marriage records to translate 4th document

Post by Lucap »

It's just the same than for Maria.

Date of birth: November 25th 1798
Date of christening: November 25th 1798
Father: Pietro Giuseppe Gallo
Mother: Carmela Borrello
Name of the child: Giovanni Michele Umile(!)
Godmother: Maddalena D'Antuoni

Luca
User avatar
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite
Posts: 390
Joined: 11 Dec 2007, 14:13

Re: Marriage records to translate 4th document

Post by ChrisMosca »

thank you lucap very much!!!! that's awesome that you know Latin.
I did not know that his full name was Giovanni Michele Umile, I know Umile was his grandfather maybe that's were the name came from. If I may ask from what point did they stop using/writing in latin?
thanks again.
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).
Post Reply