this is like the 2nd document but for the groom Giovanni Gallo, I'm hoping somewhere in there it shows his exact birth date or any other important information. thanks for the translation/transcription!!!
[img][IMG]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l144/ ... rpart4.jpg[/img][/img]
Marriage records to translate 4th document
- ChrisMosca
- Elite

- Posts: 390
- Joined: 11 Dec 2007, 14:13
Marriage records to translate 4th document
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).
Re: Marriage records to translate 4th document
It's just the same than for Maria.
Date of birth: November 25th 1798
Date of christening: November 25th 1798
Father: Pietro Giuseppe Gallo
Mother: Carmela Borrello
Name of the child: Giovanni Michele Umile(!)
Godmother: Maddalena D'Antuoni
Luca
Date of birth: November 25th 1798
Date of christening: November 25th 1798
Father: Pietro Giuseppe Gallo
Mother: Carmela Borrello
Name of the child: Giovanni Michele Umile(!)
Godmother: Maddalena D'Antuoni
Luca
- ChrisMosca
- Elite

- Posts: 390
- Joined: 11 Dec 2007, 14:13
Re: Marriage records to translate 4th document
thank you lucap very much!!!! that's awesome that you know Latin.
I did not know that his full name was Giovanni Michele Umile, I know Umile was his grandfather maybe that's were the name came from. If I may ask from what point did they stop using/writing in latin?
thanks again.
I did not know that his full name was Giovanni Michele Umile, I know Umile was his grandfather maybe that's were the name came from. If I may ask from what point did they stop using/writing in latin?
thanks again.
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).
