I sent a letter to someone with the same surname who lives in Civitaretenga looking for a family connection. Could someone tell me what he says please?
il mio nome `e -----, abito a L'Aquila, in via -----, sposato con ----- ed ho due figlia; Maria Luisa che abita in via ----- e Annarita in famiglia.
Rispondo alla tua lettera in quanto mi rendo conto che cio possa farti piacere. Ho consultato l'intero elenco telefonico di tutti i comuni di l'Aquila e non ho trovato un solo nominativo sotto il cognome ------.
A suo tempo anche mio padre Luigi `e stato a lavorare negli U.S.A.
Mia figlia Maria Luisa mi dice che tutti siamo abruzzesi e che nel tempo la razza si diluisce come una goccia di olio in un bicchiere d'acqua. Per qualsiasi altra informazione siamo a tua disposizione.
Un abbraccio da tutti gli Abruzzesi.
Thank you for any help.
Help with letter from Italy...please
Re: Help with letter from Italy...please
Hope this helpscargor wrote:I sent a letter to someone with the same surname who lives in Civitaretenga looking for a family connection. Could someone tell me what he says please?
il mio nome `e xxxxxxxx Lxxxx abito a L'Aquila, in via dei Colxxxxxa, 1 sposato con Irma xxxxe ed ho due figlia; Maria Luisa che abita in via mxxxxx di xxxx, 11 e Annarita in famiglia.
Rispondo alla tua lettera in quanto mi rendo conto che cio possa farti piacere. Ho consultato l'intero elenco telefonico di tutti i comuni di l'Aquila e non ho trovato un solo nominativo sotto il cognome Pxxxxxx.
A suo tempo anche mio padre Luigi `e stato a lavorare negli U.S.A.
Mia figlia Maria Luisa mi dice che tutti siamo abruzzesi e che nel tempo la razza si diluisce come una goccia di olio in un bicchiere d'acqua. Per qualsiasi altra informazione siamo a tua disposizione.
Un abbraccio da tutti gli Abruzzesi.
Thank you for any help.
elba
Translation:
My name is Lxxxxxxx, I live in Aquila, in Via dei xxxxxxx 10, marrried to Irma xxxxxxx and I have two children; Maria Luisa who lives in Via xxxxxx di xxxx 11, and Annarita who lives with the family.
I am replying to your letter because I realise that this will please you. I have the whole telephone directory in all the Comunes of Aquila and I haven't found one single with the surname Pxxxxxx.
In his time my father Luigi also worked in the USA.
My daughter Maria Luisa tells me that we are all Abruzzesi and over time the race has been dissolved like a drop of oil in a glass of water. For any other information we are at your disposal (to help).
An embrace from all Abbruzzesi
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
Re: Help with letter from Italy...please
Elba, thank you for your kind help in translating the letter for me. I was hoping he was going to say that we are related but not so. Civitaretenga is a very small village so I imagine that any Pollastri's still living there would some way be connected to my family. Thank you again.
Re: Help with letter from Italy...please
I think that now you must delete the address and the names from your post: it's more correct towards this kind man!
L.
L.
Re: Help with letter from Italy...please
Yes...thank you. I did edit my post to remove his name and address.
Re: Help with letter from Italy...please
Elba, it's your turn
L.
L.
Re: Help with letter from Italy...please
All done....Lucap wrote:Elba, it's your turn![]()
L.
Thank you Luca.
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"


