Salve,
I haven't seen this phrase before, used after the given name in a birth record from Northern Italy, and I wonder what it means. I think the words are: "e che io riconosco essere ???? vita". "And who I recognize as being born?? alive"? What is that word and the implication of having that phrase in there? Grazie!
Jerry
Help with a line from a birth record
Re: Help with a line from a birth record
senza vita - without life ?
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Help with a line from a birth record
e che io riconosco essere senza vita = and I have verified that he is stillborn.
Re: Help with a line from a birth record
Thank you both for the reply. I was looking for the phrase "nato morto" and didn't think of "senza vita".
Ciao,
Jerry
Ciao,
Jerry
