Hello,
I am hoping someone out there may be willing to help me translate an old birth record. It is for my great grandfather, who was born in San Lorenzo, in Calabria, in 1889. A relative had sent away for a copy of his birth record, and it was eventually forwarded to me.
I would paste the text here, but I am having trouble with the penmanship, and my copy is somewhat low-quality. I am attaching the file, but since this is my first post, I hope I'm doing this right. He is Domenico Mandica (record no. 86).
If someone is willing to help, and can't download the jpg attachment, I can forward you the jpg image of the parish record. My email address is jfhester@verizon.net
Thank you!
John
Need help for translation
Re: Need help for translation
July 20, 1889 in san Lorenzo domenico mandica was born at 8:20. his father was Antonio mandica, age 50, a farmer, his wife was lucia crea a weaver.

