Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I am applying for an italian passport, i reside in australia.
DO i need to get all my australian documents into italian and all my italian documents into english.
Does anyone know of anyone that isnt to expensive. I am still not 100% sure if i qualify.
Thanks
Alicia
Known surnames- Mollica, Alba, Cannella, Secchitano
I would like to research my family history and find out as much as I can =)
leash wrote:I am applying for an italian passport, i reside in australia.
DO i need to get all my australian documents into italian and all my italian documents into english.
Does anyone know of anyone that isnt to expensive. I am still not 100% sure if i qualify.
Thanks
Alicia
Hi 'leash',
Yes you will need translations of both the Australian and Italian documents. I can offer this service and have sent you a Private Message...
elba
November 2nd is All Souls' Day,a Catholic feast dedicated to the memorial of the dead which, according to tradition, can be dated back to ancient times. This day, in almost every country, the dead are remembered with different rituals and customs, yet the aim is just one: give some consolation to th...