Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I am applying for an italian passport, i reside in australia.
DO i need to get all my australian documents into italian and all my italian documents into english.
Does anyone know of anyone that isnt to expensive. I am still not 100% sure if i qualify.
Thanks
Alicia
Known surnames- Mollica, Alba, Cannella, Secchitano
I would like to research my family history and find out as much as I can =)
leash wrote:I am applying for an italian passport, i reside in australia.
DO i need to get all my australian documents into italian and all my italian documents into english.
Does anyone know of anyone that isnt to expensive. I am still not 100% sure if i qualify.
Thanks
Alicia
Hi 'leash',
Yes you will need translations of both the Australian and Italian documents. I can offer this service and have sent you a Private Message...
elba
Which conditions may have an effect - positive or negative - on your Italian family history project. The following insights, based on many years of experience in Italy, pertain to factors that have very little to do with Italian genealogy per se, but involve vast cultural differences that influence ...