Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Hi,
I am researching all these familys (and a lot more), since they are all linked to my DENTICO family. I have quite a lot of information on family members but am trying to expand my tree constantly. I am offering help as also asking for help. If anyone thinks he/she believes to be involved with these familys, please contact me.
Verena
Hi Peter,
as already explained, I am doing this all for me and willing to share my information with others, who are interested. I do not earn money by this, if this is what could be of interest. I wonder why you are asking?
Verena
Because you are interfering without reading what people are saying or what they want and where theyare being directed. If you insist on interfering in this forum then you leave me with little choice. Peter
"Che mondo sarebbe senza nutella" is the official slogan of the wonderful hazelnut cream known as Nutella, appreciated by many and eaten worldwide. Few know that its invention was totally random and born out of necessity. HistoryIn 1946, at the end of WWII, chocolate was so expensive nobody could a...