Dominic De Luca
Re: Dominic De Luca
I just ordered SS application. So hope it will provide some more info, thanks
Re: Dominic De Luca
I think his first wife may have been Filomena. She was my great-grandmother sister. I think 2 sisters married 2 brothers. Will call family and check it out.
Re: Dominic De Luca
I agreejenf wrote:I think his first wife may have been Filomena. She was my great-grandmother sister. I think 2 sisters married 2 brothers. Will call family and check it out.
CA Death Records
Is this one of Domenico & his 1st wife's children?
If it is, perhaps Domenico & his brother Antonio married sisters from San Ginese
SCHAEN ELSIE
07/05/1912
mother's maiden BELLUOMINI
father's surname DELUCA
CALIFORNIA
SANTA CRUZ
09/02/1997
558-12-3045
85 yrs
---
from jenf's post:
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... tml#102075
Maria Belluomini joining sister Filomena?
Born in San Ginese
(possibly the village in Capannori, province of Lucca, Toscana)
possible 1907 manifest
page 2
Re: Dominic De Luca
That is a lot of info, much appreciated VJ and Jenf.
Jenf, It sounds like we are distant relatives. This is what I was hoping for, to learn some family history and discover relatives that are still with us.
Jenf, It sounds like we are distant relatives. This is what I was hoping for, to learn some family history and discover relatives that are still with us.
Re: Dominic De Luca
Yes I think we are. If you go into my profile you can e-mail me and I can fill you in on the Antonio De Luca side. 

