I just received a letter today in the mail from Italy after requesting an official birth certificate of my GGF. However, I'm not sure if at the bottom if it says they found no records? Your help would be much appreciated.
I will attach it and write it out also (in case the attachment doesn't work)
ESTRATTO PER RIASSUNTO DEL REGISTRO DEGLI ATTI DI NASCITA
Dal registro degli atti di nascita dell'anno 1889 atto
numbero 167 parte 1 serie risulta che
PROSCIA FRANCESCO
di MICHELE
e di FAZIO PASQUA
di sesso MASCHILE
e' nato a BITETTO
il giorno 6 del mese di settembre dell'anno 1889
alle ore 10 e minuti 0
ANNOTAZIONI
----------------
NESSUNA
(The "ANNOTAZIONI- NESSUNA is what is confusing me a bit, not sure if it reads Annotation No because they are under one another - however if you put them together it says "No Records")
Thanks for your help and clarification in advance

