Hi,
As you can see, I have been busy. This should be the birth act for Nicola Mattora, sibling of my grandmother who died at age of 5. I know his parents Pasquale and Anna Maria Tamburrino. I am hoping you can decipher the date for me. It is the best image I could make. I can send an e-mail attachment if it will help.
Thank you,
Jim
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... th1884.jpg
Nicola Mattora birth
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Nicola Mattora birth
The act was recorded on January 28 1884, the actual birth date is the 26
Re: Nicola Mattora birth
I'm sure that was difficult to read.
Thank you,
Jim
Thank you,
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.