COME MEET MEGAN SMOLENYAK SMOLENYAK, Author of "Who Do

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
LinJ47
Rookie
Rookie

COME MEET MEGAN SMOLENYAK SMOLENYAK, Author of "Who Do

Post by LinJ47 »

For genies who live near Toms River, Ocean County, NJ~~

Did you watch the NBC series or read "Who Do You Think You Are?: The Essential Guide to Tracing Your Family History"? If so you'll love this program! Join us for "Cases That Made My Brain Hurt" by Megan Smolenyak Smolenyak, author, genealogical adventurer and chief family historian. This event will be held at the Toms River Branch of the Ocean County Library on Thursday, July 8th at 6:30 pm. It is FREE but you must register through the Ocean County Library. Seating is limited.

"Cases That Made My Brain Hurt" answers questions including, How could brothers also be uncle and nephew? How could the 1853 death of a toddler in Scotland help solve a Civil War history mystery? And could there be any families with a pair of centenarians who knew each other and lived in four centuries between the two of them?

This program is sponsored by Ocean County Library, Ocean County Genealogical Society and Leisure Village West Genealogy Club.

You MUST register for this free program -- please call 732-349-6200 or visit the Ocean County Library web site at www.theoceancountylibrary.org or go directly to the online registration link:
http://engagedpatrons.org/EventsExtende ... ntID=65843

Hope to see some of my amici there!

Linda J. Barnes
Ocean County Genealogical Society V.P. & Program Chair