Penta from Rome

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
lindapirro27
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: 23 May 2010, 14:21
Location: Connecticut

Penta from Rome

Post by lindapirro27 »

Francesco Saverio Penta would have been my great uncle. He was born in Montefusco then moved to Rome. He played an instrument for the opera in Rome. He had a son Giovanni and Giovanni had a wife Lola. I am interested in making contact with relatives.
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1874
Joined: 04 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: TRENTO - ITALY
Contact:

Re: Penta from Rome

Post by ricbru »

Here there are Giovanni Penta from italian white pages

http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... &om=0&be=0

ciao Riccardo
User avatar
lindapirro27
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: 23 May 2010, 14:21
Location: Connecticut

Re: Penta from Rome

Post by lindapirro27 »

i will see what i can find on your ggfather bruno
Post Reply