Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I have the birth act for Vincenzo Iannotta.
I have a couple of questions. Was he born on 30 Sep 1857?
Is Serafina's father Laverio?
It looks like Serafina is 31. If so, her age is off by 3 years from another child's birth act.
Aside from those issues, I have it all translated.
Thank you so much for your help. http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... th1857.jpg
Jim
Oh! And is everyone from S.M.?
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
The date of birth is 29 September 1857. Baby was presented on the 30th.
Serafina's father is Saverio, not Laverio.
And yes, she is listed as 31. But from experience, I wouldn't put too much faith in these ages... I have a GGGGGm whose age (and her husband's) changed up and down several years for each of the 7 children's births I was able to find
That is a big help for future reference. I'm finding that the form changes just enough thru different years so as to confuse me. Couldn't they keep the same form for 100 years?LOL
Thank you again, T.
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
The legal requirements for recognition of Italian citizenship claims made by persons born abroad, but whose births were never registered with an Italian consular agency, vary considerably according to particular circumstances, and also depend upon existing treaties between the Italian Republic and v...