Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
This forum allows direct posting of images only up to 256kb. For larger files, you will need to use an image hosting site and then post a link here. See this thread for an explanation: http://italiangenealogy.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=17142/
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
Johnny, thank for the heads up on the image rules. I had not seen it. Believe me, if I could afford to hand this off to someone I would but its a solo effort and I am not getting any assistance from my family.
I would be curious to see what you would charge for something like that so please e-mail me.
if anyone can assist me with this I would be extremely grateful.
The typical Italian lineage dates from circa 1600, and for most of us that's reasonably profound. But who wants to be "typical" when you might be able to trace a lineage into the 1500s or even into the Middle Ages? Because success in this field requires practice and perseverance, as well as skills m...