Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
maestra36 wrote:Good morning, Jim. That's what we're here for-to further educate others and to get further educated ourselves.
Peg
Heck, I wasn't sure until I looked it up. I've been on the 'net since before there was an Internet; I like to think I am especially good at finding things.
Good morning, everyone!
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
From 12th October 1946, the national anthem of Italy has been the "Canto degli Italiani" (Chant of the Italians), written in the Autumn of 1847 by a Genoese student and patriot Goffredo Mameli, and set to music in Turin by another Genoese, Michele Novaro. Born during an atmosphere of patriotic fervo...