Hi,
I have been researching my grandfather's genealogy to try and find any family still in Italy. However, I am at a stand-still. I have used ancestry.com as far as it will take me. I have found documents for my grandfather's father, Antonia Marinucci, tracing him back to Perugia. He was born in 1884. He was married to Mary (I don't know her maiden name) who I believe was from Perugia as well. They came over I believe in 1921 to the US and settled in New Brunswick, NJ. I know his daughter Cesira was born there in 1908. I believe she used to go back and visit when she was still living. However, since she has been deceased for a number of years I am not sure who are relatives are there. If anyone can help me with this search I would greatly appreciate it. Any Marinucci family out there please contact me!
Thank you!
Looking for Marinucci in Perugia area
Re: Looking for Marinucci in Perugia area
Hello and welcome 
Today there are 3 listings for Marinucci in the Italian Phone Book for Perugia.
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... dv=Perugia
You may wish to write and inquire about relatives..
You can use this site for sample letters...
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... #relatives
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... etter.html
T.
Today there are 3 listings for Marinucci in the Italian Phone Book for Perugia.
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... dv=Perugia
You may wish to write and inquire about relatives..
You can use this site for sample letters...
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... #relatives
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... etter.html
T.
Re: Looking for Marinucci in Perugia area
This is the 1921 arrival manifest for Maria Cetorelli, age 33 (Antonio Marinucci's wife), she was travelling with her children Cesira age 13 female, Emilia age 12 female, Annino age 9 male, Costanzo age 4 male, Rita age 1 female.Marinucci1127 wrote:Hi,
I have been researching my grandfather's genealogy to try and find any family still in Italy. However, I am at a stand-still. I have used <a href="/http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-3166187-10456885" TARGET="_blank">Ancestry.com</a> as far as it will take me. I have found documents for my grandfather's father, Antonia Marinucci, tracing him back to Perugia. He was born in 1884. He was married to Mary (I don't know her maiden name) who I believe was from Perugia as well. They came over I believe in 1921 to the US and settled in New Brunswick, NJ. I know his daughter Cesira was born there in 1908. I believe she used to go back and visit when she was still living. However, since she has been deceased for a number of years I am not sure who are relatives are there. If anyone can help me with this search I would greatly appreciate it. Any Marinucci family out there please contact me!
Thank you!
Them both stated they were born in Norcia (Perugia province - Umbria region) and were joining their husband/father Antonio Marinucci in New Brunswick...
Maria Cetorelli was leaving her father Pietro in Norcia.
page 1:
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0015
page 2:
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0015
Laura
Re: Looking for Marinucci in Perugia area
You can use the site that Tessa pointed you to find Marinucci in Norcia:
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... &dv=norcia
It's possible they are relatives...
Laura
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... &dv=norcia
It's possible they are relatives...
Laura
Re: Looking for Marinucci in Perugia area
From Ancestry.com this is a 1930 arrival manifest for Cesira from a trip to Italy:I know his daughter Cesira was born there in 1908. I believe she used to go back and visit when she was still living.
New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957
about Cesira Marinucci
Name: Cesira Marinucci
Arrival Date: 7 Sep 1930
Birth Year: abt 1908
Birth Location: Italy
Birth Location Other: campi
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Ethnicity/RaceÂ/Nationality: Italian (South) (Italian)
Port of Departure: Naples, Italy
Port of Arrival: New York, New York
Ship Name: Conte Grande
Search Ship Database: Search the Conte Grande in the 'Passenger Ships and Images' database
She stated she was leaving in Italy (Campi) her grandfather Pietro (possible her mother's father Pietro)
Campi as a fraction of the town on Norcia
http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campi_(Norcia)
image page 1:
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=PqA6zI0
image page 2:
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=PqA6MaJ
Laura

