http://img178.imageshack.us/i/tamburrin ... marr1.jpg/
My 2ggrandfather is Nicola Tamburrino of Antonio.
Nicola had at least 5 children (Antonio, Giovanni, Maria, Agostino, and Anna Maria) with his wife Teresa di Nardo between 1852-1862 and he was born in the 1820's. This is what I know from other documents.
In the image above, I have a Nicola Tamburrino marrying Gaetana Ciglione in 1889.
In the other image, I have the death record of the same Nicola Tamburrino in 1893.
I want very much for this to be my Nicola but cannot make a solid connection. I have translated the documents as best I can but I see no positive clue to make the leap.
Since my translation abilities are limited, I was hoping someone could look at these 2 documents to see if there might be a clue that I may have missed. ( I know his mother is listed but I have no record of who his mother is).
Please find me some good news!!!
Thank you


