Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
As far as I know there is no local newspaper in that town. It might have a page in the regional weekly but it is unlikely you will find a death notice unless the person was the Mayor or a teacher etc.
When a person is buried within 24 hours the newspaper is not fast enough, notices are printed by the funeral director and posted on walls and notice boards in the town.
Ann Tatangelo http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Thanks for the information. I was really hoping to find an obituary of the death of a grandparent who died around the 8th or 9th of this month for my friend - who's genealogy I am starting to work on ... Was hoping to find details for him.
One of the most fun things that I discovered in my research was finding my look alike ancestor, Prince Marino Caracciolo II. Don Marino descends from the Caracciolo Rossi family, one of the oldest families in Naples, that date back to 950 AD. He was born in Atripalda on 9-6-1587 and died in Naples o...