This is the birth record of Giovanni Alfonso Rescigno b. 1823. The son of Andrea but can't spell the last name of his wife, Antonia M---------?
Can someones eagle eyes help.
http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq32 ... th1823.jpg
Thanks you.
lilbees
Cannot read the wife's name
Cannot read the wife's name
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa
Re: Cannot read the wife's name
I think Antonia's surname is Masturzo
Re: Cannot read the wife's name
Thanks! That's a new one on me. I got the S but not the z when trying to read it.
I am glad I am not seeking dual citizenship. I have important records I would need that have some really big errors, i.e., as an example, wrong father listed then later scratched out and the correct one inserted. Wow! There are others. This is when I would hope for an extract and not a copy of the original.
Just shows we are all human and can make mistakes.
lilbees
I am glad I am not seeking dual citizenship. I have important records I would need that have some really big errors, i.e., as an example, wrong father listed then later scratched out and the correct one inserted. Wow! There are others. This is when I would hope for an extract and not a copy of the original.
Just shows we are all human and can make mistakes.
lilbees
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa
