Hi, this is the first page of the processetti of my g-g-grandmother's first marriage (I am descended from the 2nd marriage). I believe this document lists all the documents included, in addition to the marriage info. So, hopefully this will help me narrow down which additional documents I would like to work on translating. So if anyone can help me translate this, that would be great. It's the marriage of Francesco Antonio Belmonte (I think) and Maria Felicia Filippo in 1863.
Thanks! Annette
http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/5033/fb18632.jpg
another translation please!
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: another translation please!
This is the promise of marriage, in Accettura, 18 June 1863 - groom Francescantonio Belmonte, aged 71 born in Accettura, peasant farmer, son of the deceased Donato and of the deceased Teresa Rammi(?) - Bride Maria Felicia FILIPPO aged 23, born in Accettura daughter of the deased Domenico and of Rosa Lacovara.
List of documents presented:
1 - Birth extract of the groom
2 - ditto [birth extract] of the bride
3 - Death extract of the groom's father
4 - ditto [death extract] of his mother
5 - ditto [death extract] of the paternal xxxxx
6 - ditto [death extract] of the first wife
7 - ditto [death extract] of the second (wife)
8 - ditto [death extract] of the bride's father
9 - ditto [death extract] of xxxxxx of the bride
10 - I can't read it...
List of documents presented:
1 - Birth extract of the groom
2 - ditto [birth extract] of the bride
3 - Death extract of the groom's father
4 - ditto [death extract] of his mother
5 - ditto [death extract] of the paternal xxxxx
6 - ditto [death extract] of the first wife
7 - ditto [death extract] of the second (wife)
8 - ditto [death extract] of the bride's father
9 - ditto [death extract] of xxxxxx of the bride
10 - I can't read it...
Re: another translation please!
Thank you! Also, thanks for determining the word we couldn't figure out in the other translation! -Annette
