While browsing through the processetti for Accettura, I found a Sarricchio which is one of my surnames that I am researching (my g-grandmother was a Sarricchio). My guess is that he is a cousin (different father and different grandfather). So I'm trying to piece together all the Sarricchio's in Accettura, to see how they relate, since there are not that many. So below, I have the groom's birth act (Raffaele Sarricchio), his grandfather's death record (Rocco Sarricchio) and his father's death record (Giuseppe Sarricchio). Could someone please help me translate? I'm particularly interested in street addresses (if they are included) as well as dates, professions, etc... I will tell you what I can read from each image. Please let me know if I am correct!
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/9967/sf18656a.jpg
Raffaele Sarricchio, son of Giuseppe, age 21, son of Rocco, profession ???
living in Accettura.
Mother is Rachele Casalaspro, can't figure out where it says she is living.
It looks like both his parents are dead in 1865.
Is he born Jan 21? I cannot figure out the year.
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1914/sf186510.jpg
Death record of Rocco Sarricchio, his grandfather. Parents are Carmine Sarricchio and ??? Belmonte, both are deceased. He died in 1828 on Oct 14. He was 62?
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/347/sf186512.jpg
Death record of Giuseppe Sarricchio, his father.
Parents are Rocco and Anna Labbate, both are deceased. Giuseppe died Dec 5 at the age of 60? I can't figure out the year.
Strada (street, road) seems to be listed on all 3 forms, but I can't make out the name. I would like to compare to my g-grandmother's street on her birth act.
Thanks! -Annette

