Hi,
I think I have found a "living" relative via paginebianche.it . This person has an E-mail icon next to their name, however, when trying to access this address I am told I do not have permission(this is the same for any email address' I try).
Consequently, I am just wondering if anybody knows how to access the E-mail address' from this site, many thanks in advance.
paginebianche.it
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: paginebianche.it
Switch to English mode (there are five flag symbols just above the blue header bar on the right). Now try again and at least you will get an English version of the error message...
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
- simondavid2008
- Newbie

- Posts: 11
- Joined: 17 Feb 2011, 13:42
Re: paginebianche.it
Hi Johnny,
Thanks for the reply, I get the following:
http://paginebianche.it/execute.cgi?ts=112&&l=en
Not really sure that this explains the error! haha
Thanks for the reply, I get the following:
http://paginebianche.it/execute.cgi?ts=112&&l=en
Not really sure that this explains the error! haha