http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4971/m ... imoni1.jpg
I am reading the groom's mother's surname as Rossetta. Does anyone concur?
Thank you
surname confirmation
surname confirmation
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: surname confirmation
Hi Jim,
Took a look and it does look like Rossetta, but it could be Rossetti
Rossetti is found in SMCV, Caserta today.
Rossetta is found more in the Province of Napoli -
T.
Took a look and it does look like Rossetta, but it could be Rossetti
Rossetti is found in SMCV, Caserta today.
Rossetta is found more in the Province of Napoli -
T.
- Marcello_DAleo
- Master

- Posts: 667
- Joined: 17 Jul 2009, 16:04
- Location: Bagheria, Palermo, Sicily
- Contact:
Re: surname confirmation
In my opinion the surname is Rossetta
Re: surname confirmation
Thank you both for the confirmation. I'll have to figure out whether to use the a or the i.
If you look at the surname of my grandmother, it was originally Mattori and then became Mattora. I'm getting accustomed to these nuances.
If you look at the surname of my grandmother, it was originally Mattori and then became Mattora. I'm getting accustomed to these nuances.
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.