Translation please

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
bkworm10
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 223
Joined: 09 Oct 2010, 01:13

Translation please

Post by bkworm10 »

Hi,

This is the death record of Giuseppe Laraja. I think I could determine a few things. He died on Nov 21, 1846? He was 60? His parents were Rocco (deceased) and Laura Canuso (still alive). He was born and lived in Accettura and was a farmer. I'm unsure of the dates and his age. Also is there any other important information included? I posted it in two parts to make it easier to read:

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/6189 ... cesset.jpg

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/6189 ... cesset.jpg

Thanks, A.
dragoni
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 217
Joined: 31 Aug 2006, 00:00

Re: Translation please

Post by dragoni »

you got it right.
User avatar
bkworm10
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 223
Joined: 09 Oct 2010, 01:13

Re: Translation please

Post by bkworm10 »

Thanks Dragoni!
Post Reply