Help please with the handwritten words that I may have incorrect, or have no idea please:
Deceased: Carolina Marino 76yo, ________(?) born and living in Tarsia (unmarried - Nubile?)
Daughter of decaesed Francesco Marino
Daughter of deceased ___________________????
Appeared:
Giovanni Marino 40yo peasant farmer living in Tarsia
Angela or Angelo (?) Bart_______(?)57yo peasant farmer living in Tarsia
Testimony:
________(?)Caputo maybe (?)53yo peasant farmer
Pasquale Signoretti 50yo(?) pastore (?)
Also, what does the last handwritten sentence say?
Thanks!!!
Two images: Onefull document the other larger but not the complete thing
http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j39 ... Marino.jpg
http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j39 ... noEnlarged
Atti di Morte - Translation Help Please
Re: Atti di Morte - Translation Help Please
T.Timmwill wrote:Help please with the handwritten words that I may have incorrect, or have no idea please:
Deceased: Carolina Marino 76yo, _casalinga (housewife) born and living in Tarsia (unmarried - Nubile - YES)
Daughter of decaesed Francesco Marino
Daughter of deceased _(hard to read - could be Lucia Maxxx?)_______????
Appeared:
Giovanni Marino 40yo peasant farmer living in Tarsia
Angela or Angelo Bartolomeo 57yo peasant farmer living in Tarsia
Testimony:
Salvatore Caputo maybe (?)53yo (YES) peasant farmer
Pasquale Signoretti 50yo YES(?) pastore YES - a shepherd(?)
Also, what does the last handwritten sentence say?
That only the official signed below as the others were illiterate.
Thanks!!!
Two images: Onefull document the other larger but not the complete thing
http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j39 ... Marino.jpg
http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j39 ... noEnlarged
Re: Atti di Morte - Translation Help Please
Here's the enlarged image, last one didn't load?
http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j39 ... larged.jpg
http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j39 ... larged.jpg
Re: Atti di Morte - Translation Help Please
Mother's name looks like it could be "Luci(a) Marino"
T.
T.
Re: Atti di Morte - Translation Help Please
Thanks Tessa!
Do they normally have the mother's maiden name? When I first saw it I thought maybe Maria Luci?
Do they normally have the mother's maiden name? When I first saw it I thought maybe Maria Luci?
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Atti di Morte - Translation Help Please
I believe that the mother's name is Puci (surname) Maria. The first letter of the surname is identical to the "P" of Signoretti Pasquale, Pastore
Death date is 1902 April 9, recorded on the 10th
Women always keep their maiden name.Timmwill wrote:Thanks Tessa!
Do they normally have the mother's maiden name? When I first saw it I thought maybe Maria Luci?
Death date is 1902 April 9, recorded on the 10th
Re: Atti di Morte - Translation Help Please
Thanks Livio!
Re: Atti di Morte - Translation Help Please
Nice catch!liviomoreno wrote:I believe that the mother's name is Puci (surname) Maria. The first letter of the surname is identical to the "P" of Signoretti Pasquale, Pastore
T.
