There is a word (mafehio) written in the ninth line of the Atto Di Nascita from SCONTRONE that I cannot get a translation. Line eight and ninth read as, domiciliato in Scontrone La quale ci ha prescutato un mafehio secondoche abbiamo riconosciuto. I translate these two lines as follows, housed in Scontrone, which has to us presented a (?) according to that we have recongnized. The word mafehio I can not find a translation. I have tried different spellings but have not found a translation for these.
Hope someone can help
eddido
Translation help for Atto Di Nascita
Re: Translation help for Atto Di Nascita
It probably reads "ha presentato un maschio/maschile secondo che abbiamo riconosciuto" - presented a male (child) that we recognize/identifyEdDiDo wrote:There is a word (mafehio) written in the ninth line of the Atto Di Nascita from SCONTRONE that I cannot get a translation. Line eight and ninth read as, domiciliato in Scontrone La quale ci ha prescutato un mafehio secondoche abbiamo riconosciuto. I translate these two lines as follows, housed in Scontrone, which has to us presented a (?) according to that we have recongnized. The word mafehio I can not find a translation. I have tried different spellings but have not found a translation for these.
Hope someone can help
eddido
What you see as an "f" is actually the letter "s"
T.
Re: Translation help for Atto Di Nascita
Tessa78 wrote:It probably reads "ha presentato un maschio/maschile secondo che abbiamo riconosciuto" - presented a male (child) that we recognize/identifyEdDiDo wrote:There is a word (mafehio) written in the ninth line of the Atto Di Nascita from SCONTRONE that I cannot get a translation. Line eight and ninth read as, domiciliato in Scontrone La quale ci ha prescutato un mafehio secondoche abbiamo riconosciuto. I translate these two lines as follows, residing in Scontrone, which has to us presented a (?) according to that we have recongnized. The word mafehio I can not find a translation. I have tried different spellings but have not found a translation for these.
Hope someone can help
eddido
What you see as an "f" is actually the letter "s"
T.
Re: Translation help for Atto Di Nascita
tessa, thanks for the reply, I am sure you are right.
eddido
eddido

