Could someone help with this translaton, please?
Looks like Anastasia Crispino, born 2nd April 1876, Rotondi.
Can't make out parents names or witnesses, etc.
Thanks,
Jerry
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/81 ... ino50.jpg/
Birth Translation Please..
Birth Translation Please..
Researching Crispino, Simeone, Cillo, & Girardi in Rotondi & Cervinara. Malvuccio, Lo Grande, Astone, & Munforti in Raccuja.
Re: Birth Translation Please..
The record is dated the 2 April 1876 BUT the birth occured on the 1st (primo) of the month.
Father is Alessandro, 33, peasant farmer
Mother is Rosa Marotta, his wife, peasant farmer
Witnesses:
Pasquale Fevola, 40
Luigi Maietta, 23
The street looks like Via Galossi/Zalossi #12
T.
Father is Alessandro, 33, peasant farmer
Mother is Rosa Marotta, his wife, peasant farmer
Witnesses:
Pasquale Fevola, 40
Luigi Maietta, 23
The street looks like Via Galossi/Zalossi #12
T.
Re: Birth Translation Please..
Thank you Tessa! (again!)
Jerry
I think I now have a sister of Anastasia
Jerry
I think I now have a sister of Anastasia
Researching Crispino, Simeone, Cillo, & Girardi in Rotondi & Cervinara. Malvuccio, Lo Grande, Astone, & Munforti in Raccuja.
Re: Birth Translation Please..
Tessa:
Is there a possibility of the address being Via Zalorfi 12? That house is still in the family.
Thanks,
jerry
Is there a possibility of the address being Via Zalorfi 12? That house is still in the family.
Thanks,
jerry
Researching Crispino, Simeone, Cillo, & Girardi in Rotondi & Cervinara. Malvuccio, Lo Grande, Astone, & Munforti in Raccuja.
Re: Birth Translation Please..
Yes, I think that is the address 
T.
T.
