Can anyone help me read the marked name.
Thx.
Edmondo
What name is written here?
Re: What name is written here?
Eufemia
Laura
Laura
Re: What name is written here?
I agree 
(Hi Laura)
T.
(Hi Laura)
T.
Re: What name is written here?
That is what I thought it reads too but I was not sure because I never came across this name before.
Thank you, I needed the opinion of others to be sure.
Thank you, I needed the opinion of others to be sure.
Tandem fit surculus arbor
- TriciaFierro
- Elite

- Posts: 279
- Joined: 11 Nov 2010, 01:29
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US
Re: What name is written here?
I concur and yes, I don't come across it often either but it is listed as a female Italian first name 
Tricia Fierro
Surnames of Interest: Fierro, Castiello, DiPersio, D'Elia, Maimone, laVigna, Marano, leVigne, Panzone, Ruccio, D'Orta, Capuozzo-Capozzi, Calamita, Venditto, Chicchella
Ancestors From: Montecalvo Irpino, Roccanova, Villa Oliveti
Surnames of Interest: Fierro, Castiello, DiPersio, D'Elia, Maimone, laVigna, Marano, leVigne, Panzone, Ruccio, D'Orta, Capuozzo-Capozzi, Calamita, Venditto, Chicchella
Ancestors From: Montecalvo Irpino, Roccanova, Villa Oliveti

