I have a birth act that belongs to a twin whose act several of you very graciously helped translate parts of for me several months ago.
Today I have some questions about the other twin's birth act. I already know the date of birth and name of the individual on this act (Carlo Alessandro Rolle, b. July 22nd 1884, Forno di Rivara).
I have noted that on many of this man's brother's and sister's birth acts the Stato Civile official's name is listed at the top as "Giambattista Marietti." However, on others the same man appears to be listed as a witness to the act (or so I think); but not as the Stato Civile official. Marietti is not listed as the Avanti di on the top if this act, but he is on others.
I am convinced that Marietti is related to Carlo somehow, and I would really appreciate any help that I can get with a translation of the part near the center of this birth act that discusses Giambattista Marietti, where it says "a quanto sopra e a questo..." I think that it says Casetti (name) of Pietro; but I want to see what you all think.
I am 100% certain that the Rolle's and Marietti's are related because one of this man's brothers married a woman whose mother's maiden name was Marietti...but that marriage occurred after this birth record; and the wife's father's name wasn't Giambattista.
Again thank you for help!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

