Hello Everyone,
I'm on fire today! I found another record for my ancestors and I'm super excited. I can read bits of it, but would love a translation.
Marriage record on the right hand side of the page for Nicola Augostale Masini and Rosaria Nasca.
Thanks for your help!
http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/1135 ... asini2.jpg
Michelle
Marriage Record Translation
Re: Marriage Record Translation
Act of Marriage #54
Dated 20 November 1884 at 10:40 AM at the town hall in Marisco, Basilicata
1. Nicola Augustale Masini, 35, peasant farmer, born and residing in Marsico, son of deceased Francesco and deceased Carmela Grosso, both residing in Marsico while living.
AND
2. Rosaria Nasca, 32, peasant farmer, daughter of deceased Francesco and of Maria Masini, both of Marsico.
Witnesses:
Giacinto Caggiano, 40, landowner
Raffaele Petrona (sp?), 40, landowner
The spouses presented the certificate of the publication of banns showing no impediment to this marriage...
T.
Dated 20 November 1884 at 10:40 AM at the town hall in Marisco, Basilicata
1. Nicola Augustale Masini, 35, peasant farmer, born and residing in Marsico, son of deceased Francesco and deceased Carmela Grosso, both residing in Marsico while living.
AND
2. Rosaria Nasca, 32, peasant farmer, daughter of deceased Francesco and of Maria Masini, both of Marsico.
Witnesses:
Giacinto Caggiano, 40, landowner
Raffaele Petrona (sp?), 40, landowner
The spouses presented the certificate of the publication of banns showing no impediment to this marriage...
T.
- autumn4680
- Rookie

- Posts: 56
- Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 03:59
Re: Marriage Record Translation
Thanks again, Tessa!
