I am finding this one tough!
Record # 244
Nunzio Cillo
Notified: 9 AM 28 October 1886, born 8 Pm 27th Oct.
Place: Can't read the street, Cervinara
Declarent: Angela can' read last name, age, occup.
Father: Angelo Cillo, farmer
Is Angela the mother?
W#1: can't read 1st or last name, age 40, occup ?
W#2: Domonico Casale, age 30, farmer
Thanks, Jerry
http://postimage.org/image/2lcwto3s4/97b25fa5/
http://postimage.org/image/1xx03jr2c/eace46ee/
Birth record for Nunzio Cillo
Birth record for Nunzio Cillo
Researching Crispino, Simeone, Cillo, & Girardi in Rotondi & Cervinara. Malvuccio, Lo Grande, Astone, & Munforti in Raccuja.
Re: Birth record for Nunzio Cillo
T.Haztek wrote:I am finding this one tough!
Record # 244
Nunzio Cillo
Notified: 9 AM 28 October 1886, born 8 Pm 23rd Oct.
Place: Can't read the street, Cervinara I see Corso Municipio
Declarent: Angela can' read last name, age, occup. Surname Esposito, age 36, farmer
Father: Angelo Cillo, farmer
Is Angela the mother? Yes, from her legitimate union with Angelo Cillo with whom she is living - (dalla sua unione legittima con Angelo Cillo...) This could explain the delay of 5 days before she presented the child.
W#1: can't read 1st or last name, age 40, occup ? Fortunato Rubino, could be 40 or 48, and I can't read the occupation - possibly "insegnante" - teacher
W#2: Domenico Casale, age 30, farmer
Thanks, Jerry
http://postimage.org/image/2lcwto3s4/97b25fa5/
http://postimage.org/image/1xx03jr2c/eace46ee/
