http://postimage.org/image/qh9iptyc/
Need key dates on this death record.
Need key dates on this death record.
This is a death record for Gennaro Buccella. I would like to know the year and month when he died, and his age at the time of death. Can you make out the parents names too? I think the father was Nicolangelo and the mother was grazia D'Amico. Sorry this one isn't very clear either
I keep getting dark backgrounds when I scan the pictures at the FHC.
http://postimage.org/image/qh9iptyc/
http://postimage.org/image/qh9iptyc/
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Need key dates on this death record.
He died 22nd Sept. 1857 at 4pm age 60, widower of Maria Lucia (?)
Father Nicolangelo and mother Grazia D'Amico.
Father Nicolangelo and mother Grazia D'Amico.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Re: Need key dates on this death record.
Thank you very much 
