Need key dates on this death record.

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
rancelli
Elite
Elite
Posts: 371
Joined: 14 Apr 2011, 20:21

Need key dates on this death record.

Post by rancelli »

This is a death record for Gennaro Buccella. I would like to know the year and month when he died, and his age at the time of death. Can you make out the parents names too? I think the father was Nicolangelo and the mother was grazia D'Amico. Sorry this one isn't very clear either :( I keep getting dark backgrounds when I scan the pictures at the FHC.

http://postimage.org/image/qh9iptyc/
User avatar
Italysearcher
Master
Master
Posts: 3470
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
Location: Sora, Italy
Contact:

Re: Need key dates on this death record.

Post by Italysearcher »

He died 22nd Sept. 1857 at 4pm age 60, widower of Maria Lucia (?)
Father Nicolangelo and mother Grazia D'Amico.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
rancelli
Elite
Elite
Posts: 371
Joined: 14 Apr 2011, 20:21

Re: Need key dates on this death record.

Post by rancelli »

Thank you very much :)
Post Reply