Basically would like to know how old Francesco was to see if I can make a match with my ancestor. Also if you can make out Angela's age that would be great to. Looks like ventisei to me or 26 for Francesco?? Diciotto or 18 for Angela?? Also would like to know who Angela Rosa Mastroberti's parents were. I think I can make out Vito as the father and maybe Teresa Lombardi for the mother? Thanks in advance
Translation for Francesco Buccella
Translation for Francesco Buccella
http://postimage.org/image/14r8pev0k/
Basically would like to know how old Francesco was to see if I can make a match with my ancestor. Also if you can make out Angela's age that would be great to. Looks like ventisei to me or 26 for Francesco?? Diciotto or 18 for Angela?? Also would like to know who Angela Rosa Mastroberti's parents were. I think I can make out Vito as the father and maybe Teresa Lombardi for the mother? Thanks in advance
Basically would like to know how old Francesco was to see if I can make a match with my ancestor. Also if you can make out Angela's age that would be great to. Looks like ventisei to me or 26 for Francesco?? Diciotto or 18 for Angela?? Also would like to know who Angela Rosa Mastroberti's parents were. I think I can make out Vito as the father and maybe Teresa Lombardi for the mother? Thanks in advance
Re: Translation for Francesco Buccella
Yes 26 and 18 father is deceased Vito and Teresa Lombardirancelli wrote:http://postimage.org/image/14r8pev0k/
Basically would like to know how old Francesco was to see if I can make a match with my ancestor. Also if you can make out Angela's age that would be great to. Looks like ventisei to me or 26 for Francesco?? Diciotto or 18 for Angela?? Also would like to know who Angela Rosa Mastroberti's parents were. I think I can make out Vito as the father and maybe Teresa Lombardi for the mother? Thanks in advance
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Translation for Francesco Buccella
thanks so much..hey was teresa also deceased around this time?
Re: Translation for Francesco Buccella
i guess i should ask if francesco's parents were living at the time
thanks again 
Re: Translation for Francesco Buccella
yes they were alivedrancelli wrote:i guess i should ask if francesco's parents were living at the timethanks again
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Translation for Francesco Buccella
Teresa Lombardi was living, and she gave her consent for the marriage (at the bottom... "...consensa la madre della sposa..."rancelli wrote:thanks so much..hey was teresa also deceased around this time?
T.

