I would appreciate a translation of Giannaurio Pasquariello...still trying to find the correct one.....
http://imageservice.ancestry.com/iexec/ ... &sh=0&sw=0
Thank you,
Marcia Sugumele
Help with Death Record, Giannaurio Pasquariello
Re: Help with Death Record, Giannaurio Pasquariello
Hi Marcia,
The document is too small to read...
I've tried to save it to enlarge it, but I just get "garbage"
Any chance you can post an enlarged version?
OR - if you give me the details, I can access it through Ancestry.
T.
The document is too small to read...
I've tried to save it to enlarge it, but I just get "garbage"
Any chance you can post an enlarged version?
OR - if you give me the details, I can access it through Ancestry.
T.
Re: Help with Death Record, Giannaurio Pasquariello
Tessa,
do you have Ancestry World? If so, go to Italy, Potenza, Marsico Nuovo, 1874 Deaths, #224 is Giannaurio Pasquariello.
thanks,
marcia
do you have Ancestry World? If so, go to Italy, Potenza, Marsico Nuovo, 1874 Deaths, #224 is Giannaurio Pasquariello.
thanks,
marcia
Re: Help with Death Record, Giannaurio Pasquariello
Got it!
What tiny handwriting
Record of the death of Giannuario Pasquariello
Recorded on 18 September 1874 at 11 AM at the town hall
The declarants (I'll get back to look at their names if you want them) notified the official of the death of Giannuario Pasquariello, age 75, peasant farmer, residing in the town; son of deceased Michele and deceased Antonia Iaria/Iorio(?), both peasant farmers; widower of Angela Maria di Santo (sp?). He died on the 17th at 5 PM at the house at #17 Via Piazza Garibaldi.
Witnesses who came to declare the death:
Michele Corleto, of deceased Felice, age 50; and Angelo Mazzeo, father unknown, age 40; both peasant farmers.
An interesting observation...
The death record above Giannuario, for Filomena Caso, lists the same parents "Michele and Antonia Iorio", but not deceased... Seems very strange
T.
What tiny handwriting
Record of the death of Giannuario Pasquariello
Recorded on 18 September 1874 at 11 AM at the town hall
The declarants (I'll get back to look at their names if you want them) notified the official of the death of Giannuario Pasquariello, age 75, peasant farmer, residing in the town; son of deceased Michele and deceased Antonia Iaria/Iorio(?), both peasant farmers; widower of Angela Maria di Santo (sp?). He died on the 17th at 5 PM at the house at #17 Via Piazza Garibaldi.
Witnesses who came to declare the death:
Michele Corleto, of deceased Felice, age 50; and Angelo Mazzeo, father unknown, age 40; both peasant farmers.
An interesting observation...
The death record above Giannuario, for Filomena Caso, lists the same parents "Michele and Antonia Iorio", but not deceased... Seems very strange
T.
Re: Help with Death Record, Giannaurio Pasquariello
This entire town is filled with folks of the same name....very confusing....so I am trying to not overload you translators with records, but very strange repetitions.....
Thank you!
Marcia
Thank you!
Marcia

