Rosa's parents are both Cafaro's? Am I reading this right? I also need a translation on this one. This document is much clearer than the ones I posted earlier.
http://postimage.org/image/iinr44n8/
WTF cousins marrying cousins?
Re: WTF cousins marrying cousins?
This one too...Margherita Marcigliano daughter of Giuseppe and Carmina Isoldi. I know this is a death record....I just need dates of when she was born and when she died. Thank you
http://postimage.org/image/12wy18kpw/
http://postimage.org/image/12wy18kpw/
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: WTF cousins marrying cousins?
Date of Marriage May 24 1897 at 11am, in Caggianorancelli wrote:Rosa's parents are both Cafaro's? Am I reading this right? I also need a translation on this one. This document is much clearer than the ones I posted earlier.
http://postimage.org/image/iinr44n8/
Groom: Vincenzo Marcigliano aged 21, single, farmer, born and living in Caggiano, son of the late Giuseppe, who resided in Caggiano when alive, and of Carmina Isoldi, residing in Caggiano
Bride: Rosa Cafaro, aged 24, single, farmer, born and living in Caggiano, daughter of the late Filippo, who resided in Caggiano when alive, and of Margherita Cafaro livin in Caggiano.
Carmina Isoldi gave consensus to the marriage, being Vincenzo under age.
Cafaro is a common surname in Caggiano therefore Rosa's parents may not be related
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: WTF cousins marrying cousins?
Margherita Marcigliano died 1868 Nov 12 (the death was registered on the 13th)rancelli wrote:This one too...Margherita Marcigliano daughter of Giuseppe and Carmina Isoldi. I know this is a death record....I just need dates of when she was born and when she died. Thank you
http://postimage.org/image/12wy18kpw/
Age at death 1year 7months
daughter of Vincenzo and Carmina Isoldi
Re: WTF cousins marrying cousins?
thank you 
