I located what is presented as the marriage of Aniello Aprea and Maria Anna Perna. But.....what it shows on the record is different. Don't understand.
http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq32 ... ge1884.jpg
I am also including Maria Anna's birth record with the marriage notation.
http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq32 ... th1865.jpg
Could someone explain please.
lilbees
Confusion on Marriage
Confusion on Marriage
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa
Re: Confusion on Marriage
Its says on the footnote 12th of July 1884 maybe something happen at the last miniute and the registar heading was filled out so that added the nico and entered another couple. Did you look back and forth on the registar or in the parte II for another record.
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Confusion on Marriage
In the marriage index for Castellammare di Stabia, year 1884, the marriage act for Aniello Aprea is listed as #124.
The image you have posted looks to be #125.
Looks like they just put the wrong name on the record as Marty said.
T.
The image you have posted looks to be #125.
Looks like they just put the wrong name on the record as Marty said.
T.
Re: Confusion on Marriage
I went to record #978, 21 Oct 1862 and Anna Maria Amalia's birth record is there. The record for Maria Anna Catella Raffaela Perna appears to be the sister since the parents are the same. She was born 12 Apr 1865. I think they put the marriage notation on the wrong birth record.
As for crossing out information. I think they made an error.
I don't believe it was caught until Anna Maria Amalia passed away. I believe that may be 1962. Would have to write for the death record to see if that is true.
lilbees
As for crossing out information. I think they made an error.
I don't believe it was caught until Anna Maria Amalia passed away. I believe that may be 1962. Would have to write for the death record to see if that is true.
lilbees
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa
Re: Confusion on Marriage
Nice sleuthing 
T.
T.
Re: Confusion on Marriage
Not so good. Found a death record for Anna Maria Perna dated 1903 with correct parents and Aniello for husband. But, is she the right one? Will have to keep digging.
lilbees
lilbees
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa

