Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
Re: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
just wanted to say your doing a great job mfjp!!!!!!
wldspirit
wldspirit
Re: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
We are all doing a greast job it just a matter of degree and not kind. After all, half the people you know here on the forum are below average. Peter
- JamesBianco
- Staff

- Posts: 879
- Joined: 31 Dec 2004, 00:00
- Location: Westfield, MA.
- Contact:
Re: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
They are doing an excellent job, much enthusiasm and excellent work.
comments such as :
"GET IT THRU THAT HEAD THAT THISAN IS OLDER AND DOES NIOT HAVE THE HEAD FOR THIS B.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You cannot be this obtuse or are you just a kid? Peter"
besides the gramatical mess, what kind of post is that? And what is it with you calling half the people on this forum average?? There are many on this board who see a cry for help and really give some great help, far more useful than Typing something into a google search box, or pulling up the LDS site.
Now step off and let these more than capable people help this woman.
Jim
comments such as :
"GET IT THRU THAT HEAD THAT THISAN IS OLDER AND DOES NIOT HAVE THE HEAD FOR THIS B.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You cannot be this obtuse or are you just a kid? Peter"
besides the gramatical mess, what kind of post is that? And what is it with you calling half the people on this forum average?? There are many on this board who see a cry for help and really give some great help, far more useful than Typing something into a google search box, or pulling up the LDS site.
Now step off and let these more than capable people help this woman.
Jim
Re: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
I see I have encountered another luminary who can't read peiople between the lines and does not recognize locating information on the fast track. I required no one to do anything and I referred someone to a website I have used in the past to good effect.......By the way the correct spelling is DESPICABLE. Peter
- echickaboo99
- Newbie

- Posts: 14
- Joined: 02 Jan 2005, 00:00
- Location: Florida, USA
- Contact:
Re: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
Since I started this whole thing with my request for Ferraraccio/Panepinto info, I have to apologize for having started anything. I really appreciate any and all help and am requesting that you guys please don't argue about this. After all, we are all on this website for a reason right? To find answers, to help each other? The help that you are giving me, a below average beginner in genealogy research will help me to better myself and maybe someday refine those skills to become even better. And if that helps me help someone else, then it was worth it.
I have no problem with people knowing I know nothing about this kind of research. You have to start somewhere, so again, thank you all for your kind help in researching this! I appreciate it more than you know. I am making notes of all the info that you have provided so far and will be compiling a family tree to get all of this sorted out in my head as well as on paper.
So far I am amazed and truly excited at the findings. I couldn't have done it without you.
Thank you all!
I have no problem with people knowing I know nothing about this kind of research. You have to start somewhere, so again, thank you all for your kind help in researching this! I appreciate it more than you know. I am making notes of all the info that you have provided so far and will be compiling a family tree to get all of this sorted out in my head as well as on paper.
So far I am amazed and truly excited at the findings. I couldn't have done it without you.
Thank you all!
Thanks,
Tina
Tina
Re: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
The book Italian genealogical Records by Trafford R. Cole will be the best i n vestment you can make inlearning about your genelaogy and many happy hours will be spent at your leisure. Peter
- echickaboo99
- Newbie

- Posts: 14
- Joined: 02 Jan 2005, 00:00
- Location: Florida, USA
- Contact:
Re: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
Thanks Peter....I will look into that! Have a great day.
Thanks,
Tina
Tina
Re: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
Hi Tina,
Nicole emailed me a copy ot the census which I posted below. Thanks Nicole.
This census certainly ties in with the other census.
The FERRARACCI census (Pittsford town -Monroe County) lists a child as “NEW YORKâ€Â
Nicole emailed me a copy ot the census which I posted below. Thanks Nicole.
The FERRARACCI census (Pittsford town -Monroe County) lists a child as “NEW YORKâ€Â
- echickaboo99
- Newbie

- Posts: 14
- Joined: 02 Jan 2005, 00:00
- Location: Florida, USA
- Contact:
Re: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
Wow, thank you so much! That is amazing! The more I learn the more interested I get in this whole thing. I couldn't have done this without you all helping!
Thanks,
Tina
Tina
Re: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
Also, here is a possible match for the Panepinto family.
On the Italia from Naples, 3 June 1896:
346. Rosa Panepinto, 28
347. Giovanni Giordano, 9
348. Pietro Giordano, 7
349. Rosalia Giordano, 7
350. Antonio Giordano, 3
351. Concetta Spera, 48 (the right age? = Carrie)
352. Ma. Angela Panepinto, 24
353. Calogero Panepinto, 17 (one in Monroe Co)
354. Antonino Panepinto, 10
355. Marianna Panepinto, 11 (Mary?)
356. Giovanna Panepinto, 8 (Jennie?)
On the Italia from Naples, 3 June 1896:
346. Rosa Panepinto, 28
347. Giovanni Giordano, 9
348. Pietro Giordano, 7
349. Rosalia Giordano, 7
350. Antonio Giordano, 3
351. Concetta Spera, 48 (the right age? = Carrie)
352. Ma. Angela Panepinto, 24
353. Calogero Panepinto, 17 (one in Monroe Co)
354. Antonino Panepinto, 10
355. Marianna Panepinto, 11 (Mary?)
356. Giovanna Panepinto, 8 (Jennie?)
Re: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
Heres a possible family
Pietro Panepinto(d. bef 1900, prob bef 1896) and Concetta "Carrie" Spera (b. March 1854- that is, if I have made the right conncetions) of Valledolmo,Palermo,Sicily,Italy
This is put together through postings on another site, census records, and the 1896 manifest. So, any or all of it could be incorrect.
1. Louis Panepinto (b. August 1871)
married Josephine in Pennsylvania
Children: Pietro, Mary, Joseph, Carmen, John, Charles, Louis, Jessie, Rose, Lucille, and James
2. Rosa Panepinto (b. ca. 1872)
married: Unknown Giordano in Italy
Children (by 1896): Giovonni, Pietro, Rosalia, and Antonio Giordano
3. Ma. Angela Panepinto (b. ca. 1876)
married Louis Genuso
children: Frank, Peter, Concetta, Anthony, Charles, Mary
4. Calogero Panepinto (b. ca. 1881) AKA Charles
married: Maria probably in NY
children: Anna
5. Antonino Panepinto (b. ca. 1883)
married: Mary Battaglia
Children: Peter Paul (at least)
6. Marianna Panepinto, (b. Jul 1885)
Frank Caccamise
Children: Carrie, Roso(Russell), and Peter
7. Giovanna "Jennie" Panepinto (b. Oct 1886)
married: Giovanni Barone
Children: Horace, Charles, Frances, Concetta, Petrina
8. Unknown Child, still living in 1900
9. Unknown Child, still living in 1900
10. Unknown Child, d. bef. 1900
11. Unknown Child, d. bef. 1900
A posting I found showed that siblings Angeline, Anthony, Mary, and Jennie had a brother in Rochester.
Pietro Panepinto(d. bef 1900, prob bef 1896) and Concetta "Carrie" Spera (b. March 1854- that is, if I have made the right conncetions) of Valledolmo,Palermo,Sicily,Italy
This is put together through postings on another site, census records, and the 1896 manifest. So, any or all of it could be incorrect.
1. Louis Panepinto (b. August 1871)
married Josephine in Pennsylvania
Children: Pietro, Mary, Joseph, Carmen, John, Charles, Louis, Jessie, Rose, Lucille, and James
2. Rosa Panepinto (b. ca. 1872)
married: Unknown Giordano in Italy
Children (by 1896): Giovonni, Pietro, Rosalia, and Antonio Giordano
3. Ma. Angela Panepinto (b. ca. 1876)
married Louis Genuso
children: Frank, Peter, Concetta, Anthony, Charles, Mary
4. Calogero Panepinto (b. ca. 1881) AKA Charles
married: Maria probably in NY
children: Anna
5. Antonino Panepinto (b. ca. 1883)
married: Mary Battaglia
Children: Peter Paul (at least)
6. Marianna Panepinto, (b. Jul 1885)
Frank Caccamise
Children: Carrie, Roso(Russell), and Peter
7. Giovanna "Jennie" Panepinto (b. Oct 1886)
married: Giovanni Barone
Children: Horace, Charles, Frances, Concetta, Petrina
8. Unknown Child, still living in 1900
9. Unknown Child, still living in 1900
10. Unknown Child, d. bef. 1900
11. Unknown Child, d. bef. 1900
A posting I found showed that siblings Angeline, Anthony, Mary, and Jennie had a brother in Rochester.
- annekellergeraci
- Newbie

- Posts: 5
- Joined: 16 Mar 2011, 01:11
Re: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
Tina:
I don't know if you've found what you need, but you might try Valledolmo. I have been researching that area with surnames Geraci/Pulvino/DiCarlo and Teresi and I've seen alot of Panepintos there. One of my ancestors (a sister) married a Panepinto, so the name is quite familiar.
I don't know if you've found what you need, but you might try Valledolmo. I have been researching that area with surnames Geraci/Pulvino/DiCarlo and Teresi and I've seen alot of Panepintos there. One of my ancestors (a sister) married a Panepinto, so the name is quite familiar.
-
corabella77
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 05 Jul 2018, 16:09
Re: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
I know this thread is really old, but I'm also a Ferraraccio descendent (grand-daughter of Edith, sister of Dorothy), which means Tina is my second cousin
I don't think I've met you, but I knew Aunt Dorothy! And I know the Ferraraccios are from somewhere in Abbruzo, but that's all I know... Still searching 

